First In Families (FIF) welcomes you to partner with us and give back.
- Volunteer for a local chapter
- Donate products, services or financial gifts
- Consider making a bequest or other planned gift to sustain us
- Facilitate a Personal Network with Lifetime Connections (training available)
- Join the FIFNC Time Bank to share time and services
- Start a new chapter in North Carolina
Volunteer with a local FIF Chapter by joining the Management Team. The management team is a committee of community members who help manage the activities of the FIF Chapter and assist with fundraisers, outreach to the community, and the operations of the chapter.
To learn more about joining a management team, contact your local FIF chapter.
Make an online 'most needed' or directed donation. Make it in memory of someone, or to commemorate a holiday, birthday or other event - just let us know. We would be happy to send a card to the person you designate to acknowledge such a gift.
First In Families of North Carolina is a 501(c)3 registered non-profit. All donations are tax deductible.
Donate While Recycling
Donate your old electronic equipment or jewelry to raise money for education and training.
Donate While You Shop
- Donate to FIFNC by shopping Amazon and a percentage of your purchase will be donated to FIFNC
- Donate to FIFNC when shopping online.
- Donate to FIFNC when purchasing gift cards.
Write a Check
If you would like to make a donation and would rather send a check, please send all checks written to "First In Families of North Carolina" by postal mail to Betsy MacMichael at the address below or email Betsy with any questions.
Start a Chapter
If you live in an area that does not currently have a First In Families Chapter, we can help you get one started. Contact our Director, Betsy MacMichael, at 919-251-8368 for more information.
Are you a NC State Employee?
Did you know that as a state employee you can donate to FIFNC through the annual Combined Campaign. FIFNC code number is 3734. Visit North Carolina's State Employees site to learn more.